2.07.2016

SABBATHS: A shadow of things to come

This VIDEO (click here) is a presentation given 18 months ago in Education Week at BYU-Idaho. The video is 65 minutes long and reviews the seven sacred SABBATHS as celebrated annually by ancient Israel. After you have listened to the video presentation, I believe you will agree that the SABBATH is the most important doctrine we have been given. Even before the fall or promise of a Redeemer, the SABBATH was created, sanctified, and made holy. Under the ancient law, a violation of the SABBATH was one of a few infractions that warranted the death penalty. Why? I hope this presentation will help explain the exalted status of the SABBATH.

WARNING: In the spirit of full disclosure, I warn the viewer of this video that I was a little nervous while giving this presentation and that I lacked emotion and facial expression. So, if you're up to a dry speech that teaches the doctrine of the SABBATH, then proceed . . . at your own risk.

No comments: